For the convenience of our customers, orders can be submitted over the phone as well as via fax and by visiting our production plant located in the heart of Amish Country.
We require a 50 percent deposit from all customers at the time of order, and the deposit must be paid using a check or charge card. The balance is due on delivery and can be paid in cash as well.
Our design staff can work with you to determine your exact needs from a new outdoor structure.
Create an ideal space for storage and functionality using a range of materials and layout options.
Our utility structures are crafted to the Amish standard to deliver decades of reliable service.
We can have your new garage ready for delivery within 4 weeks in most cases.
We can ship your new structure directly to your property once fully completed.
Our SHED MULE delivery device allows hassle free placement of your structure.
I'm always finding a new use for the Workshop garage I decided on. It makes a great little outdoor storage unit and a convenient craft space for working on paintings and sculpture.
The design team at Waterloo was a big help throughout the process. They suggested the Hi Barn to me due to my space needs, and I have to say it was the ideal suggestion for me.
Wellesley, Massachusetts City Information
Wellesley Pre Built Garages Articles
Pre Built Garages We'll Replace Your Garage Topics
Pre Built Garages We'll Replace Your Wellesley Garage Today Video
You can find Schema Services for Wellesley website owners here: Wellesley Schema Services
Wellesley - We'll Replace Your Pre Built Garages Garage Today References
Wellesley , town (township), Norfolk county, eastern Massachusetts, U.S., just west of Boston. Originally part of Dedham, it became the Western Precinct of Needham when that town was set off in 1711. Incorporated as a separate town in 1881, it was named for the estate of Samuel Welles, who had settled the site in 1763. Although some manufacturing appeared in the late 19th century, the town's character and initial growth were mainly influenced by Wellesley College, founded there as a seminary for women in 1870 by Henry Fowle Durant; its campus borders Lake Waban. The campus of Babson College (1919) features a huge world globe 28 feet (9 metres) in diameter and weighing 25 tons, as well as a relief map of the United States that is 60 by 40 feet (18 by 12 metres). Also located there is Dana Hall School (a girls' boarding and day school founded in 1881) and a campus of Massachusetts BayCommunityCollege (1961). Area 10 square miles (26 square km). Pop. (2000) 26, 613; (2010) 27, 982.Town hall in Wellesley, Mass. Joshdboz
Prefabricated Garage Kits - Pros and Cons of a Prefab Garage
Prefabricated garage kits offer a quick and easy way for the do-it-yourselfer to add extra space. Most require no special skills or construction experience. They can be assembled with inexpensive tools just by following instructions. If you plan on hiring a contractor to build it for you, using a prefab garage kit can save you a great deal on labor costs, too.
There are a number of different types and styles available, as well as different building materials that can be used. Some packages are based on a pole building design, some use steel arches for the structure, and others are simply stick-frame buildings that already have the lumber pre-cut to size. For a summary of the different types that are available, click on the "Garage Building Kits" link on the left.
Prefabricated garage kits offer a number of different advantages over building one from scratch:
- The components are preassembled in a factory environment. This means that the components are more consistent. All the parts should be square and straight, making assembly on site easier.
- Prefab garage manufacturers buy materials in huge quantities, resulting in lower material cost. This allows them to manufacture the components and then sell them to you for not much more than you would pay for the raw materials in some cases.
- There is little to no waste for you to have to dispose of after it is built.
- There is no need to hire an architect or buy plans. The building has already been engineered for you. Many times, the building package will come with blueprints that can be taken directly to your local building authorities to obtain permits.
- Prefab garage kits can be erected in much less time than a conventional building. This means that there will be less exposure to the weather while it is being built. If you are hiring a contractor to build it for you, this also means a shorter period of time that you have strangers coming and going, and a shorter period of time that you have materials lying around that could be stolen.
There are a few limitations to using a prefabricated garage kit, though.
- Most prefab garages come only in certain length and width increments. It may not be possible to get one that is exactly the size you want. If you want one that is two feet longer or wider than a building that is offered, you may have to go up to the next size that is four or five feet larger. Some companies can accommodate custom sizes, but you will pay the price of one that is four or five feet larger.
- Most prefabricated garages are simple squares or rectangles. Some types of kits can be built in other shapes, but others cannot. If you need one that is "L" shaped or has other custom features, it can add significantly to the cost.
- Some types of prefabricated garages can only be one story. If you want an attic, loft or apartment, that will eliminate some types of prefab kits.
- Similarly, some types of kit are height limited. If you need room for a vehicle lift or RV parking, this will also limit your available choices. Many kits can be built on top of a stem wall though, which may give you enough height but adds to the cost and construction time.
- Many prefab garage kits require that your building site be accessible by a big truck. If you are two miles down a winding, narrow dirt road, this may limit your choices somewhat. The same thing goes for building one in a residential neighborhood where the houses are very close together. If there is no way for a truck and trailer to get to your back yard, you have to keep that in mind when making your choice.
One thing to note when you are considering a particular building package is to make sure you know exactly what is included and what is not. Some packages include garage doors, roofing materials, fasteners, etc., and others don't. If they don't, you will need to remember to add those items to the total cost.
Read More Here
We provide Pre Built Garages services for residents and companies.
Related Statewide Reading Topics: Massachusetts Pre Built Garages Topics