For the convenience of our customers, orders can be submitted over the phone as well as via fax and by visiting our production plant located in the heart of Amish Country.
We require a 50 percent deposit from all customers at the time of order, and the deposit must be paid using a check or charge card. The balance is due on delivery and can be paid in cash as well.
Our design staff can work with you to determine your exact needs from a new outdoor structure.
Create an ideal space for storage and functionality using a range of materials and layout options.
Our utility structures are crafted to the Amish standard to deliver decades of reliable service.
We can have your new garage ready for delivery within 4 weeks in most cases.
We can ship your new structure directly to your property once fully completed.
Our SHED MULE delivery device allows hassle free placement of your structure.
I'm always finding a new use for the Workshop garage I decided on. It makes a great little outdoor storage unit and a convenient craft space for working on paintings and sculpture.
The design team at Waterloo was a big help throughout the process. They suggested the Hi Barn to me due to my space needs, and I have to say it was the ideal suggestion for me.
Salem, Massachusetts City Information
Salem 2 Car Garage Plans Articles
2 Car Garage Plans We'll Redesign Your Garage Topics
2 Car Garage Plans We'll Redesign Your Salem Garage Fast Video
You can find Website Developers for Salem website owners here: Salem Website Developers
Salem - We'll Redesign Your 2 Car Garage Plans Garage Fast References
Massachusetts, Essex county, northeastern Massachusetts, U.S. It lies on Salem Bay Harbor (an inlet of Massachusetts Bay), 16 miles (26 km) northeast of Boston. Salem was incorporated as a town in 1626 by Roger Conant, who emigrated from Cape Ann, 14 miles (22 km) northeast. The first Congregational Church in America was organized there in 1629, and Roger Williams, founder of Rhode Island colony, served as an early pastor. The town's name is probably the shortened form of the biblical Jerusalem ('City of Peace'). Salem's early history was clouded by religious intolerance that led to the witchcraft trials of 1692. During the 18th and 19th centuries, it developed as one of New England's leading maritime and shipbuilding centres, and during the American Revolution (1775 - 83) and the War of 1812 its port served as a privateers' base. After the decline in foreign commerce, due mainly to the shallowness of its harbour, thecommunityturned to the production of textiles, leather, and shoes. The economy is now based on health care, financial services, tourism, retail trade, and higher education; diversified light manufacturing is also important.House of the Seven Gables, Salem, Mass. Daderot Nathaniel Hawthorne was born (1804) in Salem and made it the setting for several of his novels, notablyThe House of the Seven Gables, which immortalized the house built (1668) by Captain John Turner. On the house's grounds are several other historic buildings that were moved to the site, including Hawthorne's birthplace (about 1740), the Hathaway House (1682), and the Retire Beckett House (1655). Hawthorne used the home of his wife's family, Grimshawe House, as a setting in several works as well. He was employed (1846 - 49) as a port surveyor and worked in the Custom House (1819), which, together with the old wharves, is maintained within the Salem Maritime National Historic Site. Other outstanding buildings include the John Ward House (1684), the Witch House (1642; where Judge Jonathan Corwin lived during the witchcraft trials), the Pickering House (1651), and the Federal-style masterpieces designed by Samuel McIntire, the 'architect of Salem, ' notably the Pierce-Nichols (1783) and Gardner-Pingree (1804) houses. Collections of art and history are displayed at the Peabody Essex Museum. The campus of Salem State College (founded in 1854 as Salem Normal [teachers-training] School) includes an art gallery, an observatory, andThe Chronicle of Salem, a 50-sequence mural. The city's Pioneer Village is a reconstruction of early Salem. Inc. city, 1836. Pop. (2000) 40, 407; (2010) 41, 340. Grimshawe House, Salem, Mass., c.1910 - 20. Library of Congress, Washington, D.C.
Prefabricated Garage Kits - Pros and Cons of a Prefab Garage
Prefabricated garage kits offer a quick and easy way for the do-it-yourselfer to add extra space. Most require no special skills or construction experience. They can be assembled with inexpensive tools just by following instructions. If you plan on hiring a contractor to build it for you, using a prefab garage kit can save you a great deal on labor costs, too.
There are a number of different types and styles available, as well as different building materials that can be used. Some packages are based on a pole building design, some use steel arches for the structure, and others are simply stick-frame buildings that already have the lumber pre-cut to size. For a summary of the different types that are available, click on the "Garage Building Kits" link on the left.
Prefabricated garage kits offer a number of different advantages over building one from scratch:
- The components are preassembled in a factory environment. This means that the components are more consistent. All the parts should be square and straight, making assembly on site easier.
- Prefab garage manufacturers buy materials in huge quantities, resulting in lower material cost. This allows them to manufacture the components and then sell them to you for not much more than you would pay for the raw materials in some cases.
- There is little to no waste for you to have to dispose of after it is built.
- There is no need to hire an architect or buy plans. The building has already been engineered for you. Many times, the building package will come with blueprints that can be taken directly to your local building authorities to obtain permits.
- Prefab garage kits can be erected in much less time than a conventional building. This means that there will be less exposure to the weather while it is being built. If you are hiring a contractor to build it for you, this also means a shorter period of time that you have strangers coming and going, and a shorter period of time that you have materials lying around that could be stolen.
There are a few limitations to using a prefabricated garage kit, though.
- Most prefab garages come only in certain length and width increments. It may not be possible to get one that is exactly the size you want. If you want one that is two feet longer or wider than a building that is offered, you may have to go up to the next size that is four or five feet larger. Some companies can accommodate custom sizes, but you will pay the price of one that is four or five feet larger.
- Most prefabricated garages are simple squares or rectangles. Some types of kits can be built in other shapes, but others cannot. If you need one that is "L" shaped or has other custom features, it can add significantly to the cost.
- Some types of prefabricated garages can only be one story. If you want an attic, loft or apartment, that will eliminate some types of prefab kits.
- Similarly, some types of kit are height limited. If you need room for a vehicle lift or RV parking, this will also limit your available choices. Many kits can be built on top of a stem wall though, which may give you enough height but adds to the cost and construction time.
- Many prefab garage kits require that your building site be accessible by a big truck. If you are two miles down a winding, narrow dirt road, this may limit your choices somewhat. The same thing goes for building one in a residential neighborhood where the houses are very close together. If there is no way for a truck and trailer to get to your back yard, you have to keep that in mind when making your choice.
One thing to note when you are considering a particular building package is to make sure you know exactly what is included and what is not. Some packages include garage doors, roofing materials, fasteners, etc., and others don't. If they don't, you will need to remember to add those items to the total cost.
Read More Here
We provide 2 Car Garage Plans services for residents and companies.
Related Statewide Reading Topics: Massachusetts 2 Car Garage Plans Topics